(852) 2108 1130
Please take note that information provided here is for your reference only. No information contained here should be relied upon as investment advice or regarded as a substitute for any investment advice.
Investment involves risk. Investors should not only base on this page alone to make investment decisions and should read the offering document for details, including the risk factors, charges and features of the product. This page has not been reviewed by the Securities and Futures Commission (SFC). Issued by Manulife Asset Management (Hong Kong) Limited.
- Manulife Global Fund is an umbrella fund comprising a number of sub-funds investing in equity and/or fixed income securities, each of which has a different investment objective and risk profile.
- Certain sub-funds invest in emerging economies or markets, where special risks, including liquidity, volatility, government policies, taxation, currency, currency repatriation, political and regulatory risks, may be substantially higher than the risks normally associated with more developed economies or markets.
- Certain sub-funds invest in securities of small and medium sized companies in the relevant markets. This can involve greater risk than is customarily associated with investments in larger and more established companies.
- Certain sub-funds concentrate their investments in a single country and/or a particular industry sector are subject to greater risks than diversified investments in several countries and/or regions and across sectors.
- The Inc share classes of the sub-funds do not guarantee distribution of dividends, the frequency of distribution, and the amount/rate of dividends. Dividends may be paid out of income, realized capital gains and/or out of capital of certain sub-funds in respect of Inc share classes. Dividends paid out of capital of these sub-funds amounts to a return or withdrawal of part of the amount of an investor's original investment or from any capital gains attributable to that original investment, and may result in an immediate decrease in the net asset value per share in respect of such classes of the sub-funds.
- Investment involves risk. The sub-funds may expose their investors to capital loss. Investors should not invest solely based on this material and should read the offering document for details including the risk factors, charges and features of the sub-funds and their share classes.